On behalf of our customer, a Global Communication Company, we are looking for a Provisioning Engineer to work on FTTH (Fiber to the Home) project in Timisoara.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE
-Minimum 2-3 years of experience in working with NOC and BO environment.
-Working experience and knowledge of LAN, WAN, MAN Carrier Networks, different hardware and technology platforms.
- Configuration and troubleshooting Experience on multi-layer Switches, STP, RSTP, PVST, RPVST,, inter VLAN routing and VLAN trunking using 802. 1q, with various vendor devices (eg. Cisco, Huawei, HP, Juniper
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and with customer
- Self- motivated and capable to work within a strong team environment is essential.
- Excellent knowledge in Networking like TCP/IP, ARP, IP addressing etc.
-Excellent knowledge in Switching and Routing technologies and Ethernet technologies
-Should have Excellent knowledge in point to point, FTTH, GPON technology.
-Good understanding of MetroE networks and Broadband networks.
- Solid understanding of network operating systems (JUNOS, Cisco IOS)
- Excellent knowledge on Software Upgrade with difference types of devices eg. Routers, switches, etc
Perform provisioning, testing and activation of data, internet and transport services.
Perform circuit provisioning through the cross-connection of transport network equipment.
Perform Layer 2 provisioning through Ethernet switch network elements.
Coordinate circuit provisioning and remote testing activities with field operations, vendors, business partners and customers.
Configure Juniper and Cisco routers and switches, optical transport equipment. Operate the appropriate test equipment.
Language Skill :
Fluent in English, German is a plus
BE/Diploma in computer science, Information Technology, Electronics & Communications with relevant experience.