-Minimum 3 years of experience in working with NOC and BO environment.
-Working experience and knowledge of LAN, WAN, MAN Carrier Networks, different hardware and technology platforms.
- Configuration and troubleshooting Experience on multi-layer Switches, STP, RSTP, PVST, RPVST,, inter VLAN routing and VLAN trucking using 802. 1q, with various vendor devices (eg. Cisco, Huawei, HP, Juniper
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and with customer
- Self- motivated and capable to work within a strong team environment is essential.
- Excellent knowledge in Networking like TCP/IP, ARP, IP addressing etc.
-Excellent knowledge in Switching and Routing technologies and Ethernet technologies
-Should have Excellent knowledge in point to point, FTTH, GPON technology.
- Configuration & Testing of new network nodes, services, parameter changes, software upgrade and Performance thresholds.
- Support OC (Order co-ordinator) in implementing network infrastructure.
- Provide guidance to technicians for installing network elements at site.
- Support Service Provisioning, Testing and New node acceptance.
- Troubleshoot network issues during implementation and change activity
- Configuration and testing network connectivity CPE, switches and handover to customer.
Language Skill :
Fluent in English, German is a plus.
Project: Fiber to the Home
Location: Timisoara, remote during Covid
Start date: April 2021
Schedule: Business Hours ( night shifts may require in future/ depends on customer requirment)
BE/Diploma in computer science, Information Technology, Electronics & Communications with relevant experience.
Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme
Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner)